Sapa is now part of Hydro
Sapa is now part of Hydro, significantly expanding the company’s reach, presence and innovative edge in the world of aluminium.
As the world-leading extrusion company, we still work to serve local and global customers in about 40 countries. We are now a larger company, but our people and processes are still the same, now just with an even stronger global offering and broader knowledge of the entire aluminium value chain.
Please contact us or your local contact person if you have any questions or would like to learn more about our additional capabilities as part of Hydro.
- Sapa has now become a business area within Hydro called Extruded Solutions
- With its 35,000 employees, Hydro has a global reach, local presence and activities on all continents in around 40 countries, serving about 30,000 customers globally.
- Hydro is a global, fully integrated aluminium company. It is one of the largest producers of primary aluminium and it has operations in bauxite, alumina and electricity – the most important raw materials in primary aluminium production.
- Hydro is also a major European supplier of rolled products, with customers in the building, packaging, lithographic and automotive industries.
- Hydro has significant research and development resources, working with process technology for smelting and recycling, material technology and products and solutions for customers.