This course includes the arming of a Rotary Window 640 Swing or Rotonda 640 EQ.
The goals of Module II include:
- Learning about the profiles and accessories that make up the windows and swing doors of the Rotunda 640 Fusion
- Understanding the virtues of the Rotonda line 640 EQ in front of Rotonda 640 Fusion, and the possibilities of combination between the two lines
- Familiarizing yourself with the hardware and accessories that exist for the windows and which can be used for Rotonda 640 Fusion and Rotonda 640 EQ
- Familiarizing yourself with the different types of flat glass that are used
- Obtaining the assembly form of an oscillating window Rotonda 640
- Arranging a window in one oscillating sheet, showing the machining, calculation of transmission plates and assembly of the complete fitting
- Understanding how to handle the correct placement on the work of a window
This is for anyone who wishes to start a new trade or who needs to get acquainted with our 640 Rotary Fusion and Rotonda 640 EQ swing lines.
No previous experience or study is required, however, we advise you to take Module I prior to signing up for this course.