Have you ever thought of the impact of a car crashing into a tree? Even at low speeds, a tree crash can be fatal. This is not the case with aluminium lighting poles from Sapa.
Sapa has been conducting crash tests for its pole products since the 1970s to investigate the safest constructions for your roads. This knowledge has led to a range of safe, secure and sustainable aluminium solutions, for all your lighting needs.
- We can offer a complete range of passive safe products (HE, LE, NE)
- The poles are tested according to EN 12767
- They are certified according to EN 40/ EN 12899
- The NE3 and HE3 poles have special built-in constructions
- No special foundation is required
Aluminium saves lives
Accidents can easily happen. Even with low speeds, a collision can be fatal. Sapa's crash-friendly aluminium light poles reduce the risk of personal injuries after a collision, thus increasing road safety.
Making roads safer
Depending on your needs, we offer passive safe:
- Light poles
- Traffic signal poles
- Sign posts
Do you want to better understand the complexities of passive safe poles?
Request our White Paper on passive safe light poles.
|Available family classifications Sapa :|