Hydro Extrusion Raeren is looking for an Account Manager
In order to strenghten our sales team in our extrusion plant in Raeren (B), near Liège, we are now recruiting an Account Manager (m/f) for Wallonia (South Belgium).
Account Manager – South Belgium
- Active development of an industrial client portfolio in alignment with our production capacity: main responsibilities and targets include growth in turnover, margin and customer satisfaction.
- Develop a comprehensive territory plan in coördination with the Sales Manager, identify vertical markets, and implement the sales strategy for your targets.
- Effective client approaching and engagement, understanding of critical client business issues and how the Hydro solutions address those issues, convincing the client of the Hydro possibilties.
- Team up with the broader organization to include product development, logistics, quality control, and finance in providing a solution for the customer.
- Aggressively pursue cross-sell & upsell goals with all accounts.
- Successfully identify amongst prospective clients those that present the best opportunity for growth.
- Supply continuous feedback to the organisation on market issues, competitor activity, price developments, sales trends,...
- Prepare your annual sales budget and forecast, and report regularly to the Sales Manager.
- Preferably a proven sales experience of at least a couple of years in an industrial B-to-B environment, but young people are especially encouraged to apply.
- Higher education (master or bachelor) in business administration, sales or engineering.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills and the clear ability to foster effective and collaborative relationships with clients and within the own organisation.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills and the ability to manage own workload.
- Highly result-driven and strong commercial acumen in the development of a sales territory.
- Fluency in French and Dutch is required, other languages (German and/or English) are strongly recommended.
- An excellent salary package with company car and bonus based on sales performance.
- Continuous support, training and communication.
- Excellent team spirit in a growing company
- The possibility to work and start a career in a leading multinational industrial group
Interested ? Please send your CV to Jan Vandenhende via jan(at)hr-management.be , more details via mail or +32 477 328 534.
Job interviews will be held in Raeren.