This course includes the arming of a Sliding Window Rotonda 640 Fusion.
The goals of Module 1 include:
- Learning about Sapa Aluminium Argentina
- Learning about the aluminium extrusion process and surface treatment, while visiting Sapa's manufacturing plant
- Learning about how to set up an aluminium workshop with its different equipment, while visiting Sapa's Aluescuela facilities
- Learning necessary knowledge about the profiles and accessories that make up the sliding window of the Rotonda 640 Fusion line
- Learning how to correctly perform the drainage of the threshold frame and how to determine the most suitable leaf crossing solution, according towind pressure
- Getting the assembly form of a sliding window R640 Fusion
- Creating a sliding window showing the necessary machining and accessories
This is for anyone who wishes to start a new trade or who needs to learn more about our Rotonda 640 Fusion line in its sliding variant.
No previous experience or studies are required.