This course includes a practical look at a HA 62 Projectant window.
The goals of Module III are:
- Learning about the concept of energy efficiency
- Learning from a glass specialist the different possibilities of flat glass and how to determine its thickness in function of its dimension
- Learning about the profiles and accessories that make up the windows
- Learning abou the flaps and projectors of the HA62 line
- Learning about the profiles and accessories that make up the windows with thermal bridge rupture of the Ecoslide, Ecothermic and HA62 RPT lines
- Seeing the assembly of RPT profiles and learning about the tests that are made
- Arranging a window showing HA62, with necessary machining and accessories
This is for anyone who wishes to get acquainted with our HA62 line in its swing version.
It is essential that you have previous experience or have attended the previous modules.