Design and coplanar vision.
- Air tightness: By means of siliconized polypropylene plies, with semi-rigid polypropylene double sheet central packing
- Glass thickness: simple up to 8 mm. DVH up to 24 mm.
Basic system dimensions:
- Frame width: 70 mm. With box of water.
- Width of the blade: 28 mm.
- Tightness: By means of EPDM central fitting
- Application of glass: With curved contra-glass applied through clips
- Glass thickness: simple up to 6 mm. DVH up to 24 mm
- Frame width: 70 mm. Width of the blade: 40 mm. (Coplanar)
- 2, 3, and 4-leaf sliding doors and windows, with frames of 2 and 3 guides. (Mosquito netting and optional central parante reinforcement)
- Fade windows inward of 1, 2 and 3 sheets
- 1 and 2 leaf outward facing windows
- Folding doors inward, with 1 and 2 leaves
- Swinging windows of 1 sheet, or combined with another sheet of simple rebating
- Projecting windows, banner, ventilated or movable, with frame of 70 or 40 mm
- Window guillotine, pivoting, swingarm and fixed cloth
- Frame and blade at 45°, assembled with mechanical pulling brackets
- Alternatives of profiles of sheets with glass content or counter-glasses.